Sapphire Buffalo Turf Sydney
Sapphire Buffalo is a fantastic all round performer in relation to shade, drought and salt tolerance. Research shows that it is the best performing buffalo variety in shade, maintaining its quality in up to 60% shade. It has a fine leaf blade that actually folds upon itself when mature giving a super fine, rich, lush green appearance. Sapphire Buffalo thrives in hot, humid conditions but can also tolerate up to -10 degrees, and will maintain excellent winter colour in Sydney’s temperate climate. It has a high level of disease and wear resistance and will be quick to recover from injury or damage even in shade. It is an ideal grass for all applications from residential backyards to parklands and commercial landscaping.
- Best performing buffalo variety in shade
- Excellent winter colour
- Excellent hot weather tolerance
- Salt tolerant
- Excellent wear tolerance and recovery even in shade
- Excellent drought tolerance
- Disease resistant
- Very fine texture and soft to touch
- Children and pet friendly
- Suitable for all domestic and commercial applications
- Ideal mowing height: 35mm – 45mm in full sun, and 50mm to 60mm in the shade.