Matilda Buffalo Turf Sydney
Matilda Buffalo is a 100% Australian born and bred turf variety, ideally suited to Australia’s climate. This soft leaf buffalo grass has excellent shade resistance and drought tolerance with good summer and winter colour and a thick, lush appearance. It also performs very well in salt tolerance and disease resistance. Kids and pets will love Matilda Buffalo as the soft, fine leaf blades ensure the grass has a soft texture underfoot and is low in allergens. The hardy nature of the Matilda Buffalo means it can handle the wear and tear of domestic and commercial applications from family backyards and children’s play areas to parks and commercial areas.
- Excellent performer in shade
- Very good drought tolerance
- Retains excellent winter colour
- Salt tolerant
- Disease resistant
- Very good wear resistance
- Soft to touch
- Children and pet friendly
- Suitable for all domestic and commercial applications
- Ideal mowing height: 35mm – 45mm in full sun, and 50mm to 60mm in the shade.